August 22nd with 32,403 notes | reblog
behold, it is i, the evil social justice warrior, here to ruin your fun by pointing out that you’re being kind of an asshole
11 year old me was pissed at this revelation
A hundred-thousand years will pass and I will never get over the genius of this scene!
(Source: mysimpsonsblogisgreaterthanyours)August 22nd with 82,398 notes | reblog
August 21st with 109,744 notes | reblog
*wears an oversized leather jacket and messy hair* *leans up against some walls*
August 21st with 124,194 notes | reblog
This is actually pissing me off. It has begun to ruin halloween for me knowing people don’t spell check. Things are massed produced in factories and sent out for sale to the public spelt spoopy, doo, and creppy. Like what the actual fuck. My computer even automatically changes spoopy to spooky. I mean, come on. The best holiday season and businesses don’t even care enough about it to spell check the items they’re gonna sell. Fuck this shit.
come on buddy wheres your smngfiehp cheer
August 21st with 60,017 notes | reblog
one of my favorite things is when you give a baby your finger and they hold on to it as tight as they can. it’s funny because they don’t even come close to having the amount of muscle power i do. do you really think you can hold me here haha. i’ll crush you
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (via nunatuthash)
August 21st with 213,446 notes | reblog